9.21.2012

comfort food 101: chicken noodle soup


Man oh man do I love comfort foods. They make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Like the way you feel when you wear a Snuggie. If you're into Snuggies. Now that fall is officially here, I'm breaking out all of my favorite comfort foods. Summer is over and it's time to eat like you mean it. I decided to try making my first batch of homemade chicken noodle soup. Like, first batch EVER. Ok, so I cheated a little and didn't make chicken stock from scratch. Whatever. Time is of the essence around here. Plus, I needed to use up some leftover rotisserie chicken so, in the pot it went. Damn, it was good....

P.S. - The site I found this recipe on is called Simply Scratch and it is amazing. I'm obsessed. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment